02 February 2011

AM ANFANG WAR...

hello.

i have seen so amazing and beautifull blogs that i have been decided to start my own one. as i am just a beginner with things like these, i will change my appearence in the days to come. so any comments and critics how to improve my presentation are very much appreciated. as you will learn as time passes by, english is not my mother tongue. but to get the best profit in reaching the most people as possible i have set up this  blog in english. to make it a little bit more convenient for the reader with a german tongue i will write ,if it is essential, some german words in BIG LETTERS. please feel free to correct me if my english will hurt your feelings...my home is near Basel, Switzerland, so my climate is very much mediterranean in the summer and scandinavian in the winter. i know the scandinavians will give me an icy blow and the mediterranean a sunburned kiss to get me down to earth if they will ever read this. sometimes i am really to euphoric. so what about the plants i am growing? " it started with a kiss" said my first opuntia. i never forget that one...but like all first love i let her pass away! after that i had got the cactus fever and a passion started. nowadays i have cacti and caudiciform and pachycaul succulents, ferns, orchids and palms. i will present them to you as time goes by. hopefully i can tell you things that might be new or helpfull for you.  so that´s it for the beginning. enjoy yourself and enjoy my blog. see you...

No comments:

Post a Comment