21 March 2013

SOWING LITHOPS 2013


I has been in my teen years that i for the first time had sewn LITHOPS and PLEIOSPILUS seeds. I had red my first cactus and succulent journal and really liked "to recook" the recipes the Old Ones were offering there.


I had been lucky for everything went right and the seedlings survived my teenager training survival camp.
The resulting plants have been arranged by me in some beautiful clay pots  and were allways a very appreciated gift for my girlfriends. "HOTTENTOTTEN ARSKIE" that equals "HOTTENTOTTEN BOOTY" was my explaining for the strange looking of these emeralds. As you will know the HOTTENTOTTEN was a south african tribe at the time the BUURS, that means the netherlandian settlers in South Africa, and the BRITAINS conquered South Africa. I am not quite sure but the name for the tribe should be a misspelling or disparagement.

This year is the second time i am giving LITHOPS a try.















No comments:

Post a Comment